A dream is a wish your heart makes when you're fast asleep. In dreams you will lose your heartaches. Whatever you wish for, you keep. Have faith in your dreams, and someday, your rainbow will come smiling through. No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true. --Cinderella

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dia Diesinueve- Dia Vientiuno

We arrived in Cadiz and were delighted to feel the sand in between our toes. We were getting organized, when I realized Sydney and Allie's group was staying in our same hotel. Believe it or not, they had the room right next to Lierin and I! How weird is that?! So for two days we got to enjoy the beach and the people watching. Hannah and I even got some blue weaved into our hair, which of course now I wonder about. After that we had to do our final pack-up to head home. I will miss Spain, but it will be nice to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment